Opera For Mobile

Bookmark and Share
Clinic : Opera For Mobile


Question:
1. I am interested to install Opera on my phone. But I am confused, Opera which one should be installed? Do I have to memadang Opera Java or Symbian? What are the advantages of each version of these?
2. I also have the old iPhone. Is there any Opera for the iPhone that I can attach?
Rafika, c1nt478@xxx.com

Answer:

1. Opera Symbian and Java have the same ability. If you have a Symbian phone, you can choose to install Opera Java or Symbian. Both can also be installed at the same time provided you have enough memory in your phone.

2. Opera for iPhone and iPod Touch now you can use. To install please run the application the Apple Store on your iPhone and select Search. Then on the menu that appears, type the Opera and press Search. Opera and will be displayed. After that, choose Free and choose Install.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment